ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ISO 50001
Saving energy resources is becoming increasingly topical throughout the world and particularly in Europe. States are working to reduce the consumption of non-renewable energy resources and to replace them with renewable resources. Laws and regulations of each country and international ones set forth the requirements for companies to carry out organisational measures to control and reduce the amount of energy consumed as a result of economic activities.
ISO50001 environmental management system not only allows the consumption of energy to be controlled, but also the efficiency of the EMS system to be evaluated, promoting its development and improvement.
Benefits of implementing the environmental management system ISO 50001
- The company demonstrates its commitment to saving energy resources by action;
- The company receives a document certifying implementation of EMS;
- The company increases competitiveness in the domestic and international markets;
- Costs of the company related to energy consumption are reduced;
- The company receives a 7% discount on electricity.