Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015
Nowadays, environmental protection is becoming one of the main objectives of society. Laws and regulations of each country and international ones set forth the requirements for companies to carry out organisational measures to control and reduce damage to nature and the environment resulting from economic activities.
ISO14001 environmental management system not only allows the impact of the company on the environment to be controlled, but also the efficiency of the environmental system to be evaluated, promoting its development and improvement.
Benefits of implementing the environmental management system ISO 14001
- The company demonstrates its concern for the environment by action;
- The company receives a document certifying environmental quality;
- The company increases competitiveness in the domestic and international markets;
- The risk of accidents in the company is reduced;
- Amount of production waste and emissions, the costs of their storage, processing or destruction are reduced.