OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ISO 45001
Laws and regulations of each country and international ones set forth the requirements for companies to carry out organisational measures to control and reduce the number of accidents at work as well as to reduce the amount of professional illness. In assessing the potential risks and causes of occupational diseases, the company develops an employee protection plan.
Management model of ISO 45001 not only allows the number of occupational diseases and accidents to be reduced, but also the efficiency of the occupational health and safety management system to be evaluated, promoting its development and improvement.
Benefits of implementing the environmental management system ISO 45001
- The company demonstrates its concern about employees by action;
- The company receives a document certifying occupational safety compliance;
- The company increases competitiveness in the domestic and international markets;
- The number of accidents and their probability is reduced;
- The company employs healthier employees and thus the work is carried out more efficiently.